- Please take a minute to review my re-take and re-do policy.
- Each grade does not have the same weight. Please see our class syllabus for details.
- Any tests that need to be made-up or re-done, can be done on any Friday up until 10 days before the end of the grading period.
- Please sign progress reports and return them to school on Monday.
- With my guidance, all class projects are student-designed and assessed by a student-created rubric. All students have a copy of these rubrics. This practice ensures that students have ownership of their learning.
- A majority of work on projects will take place within the classroom with my supervision and guidance. I will regularly meet with each student one-on-one to answer questions and provide the support that he/she may need.
Friday, September 20, 2013
FYI- Progress Reports, Grading, and Projects
Here are a few reminders regarding grades, projects, and progress reports: