- Demonstrate command of the conventions of Standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing. [L.6.2]
- Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience. [W.6.4]
There are several different ways that your learner can prepare for this assessment.
- They can study the notes, sketch-notes, practice activities, and the COPS graphic organizer that they have in their ELA comp book. Students keep their ELA comp book and they can bring them home any day they would like.
- Students can visit the class links page on our class website. On that page, I have curated a collection of interactive activities that they use to practice these standards.
- Mr. Price created a Quizizz to help our ELA students review these standards. Students can go to this link: https://join.quizizz.com/ The code to join is: 331861
- Ms. Cerrina created a Kahoot that we played as a review in class. If you student would like to use it to review they can go here.
Remember that according to our syllabus, assessments are worth 90% of the grade and practice is worth 10%.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter(@RamsaysClass) to see the amazing things we are doing in class.